Phone: 02380 458511
Fax: 02380 458577
Since 1999 Grant Haze Hampshire Ltd has been firmly established as a major supplier of ironmongery and general building products.
Even during the most recent economic problem, we have continued to expand and grow our customer base.
Grant Haze Hampshire is dedicated to offering genuine choice, we give independent impartial advice to all out customers to ensure you get the right product at the right price.
No enquiry is too big or too small and no matter what you need, just ask!
We offer a free next day delivery service* on stock products, this is further supported by a strong stock holding policy to give you the service you need.
Grant Haze Hampshire is part of the Grant Haze group of companies which include..
GH Supplies & GH Supplies London both supply partition, suspended ceiling, plastering, rendering supplies and much much more.
Portero GH Security offer access control to hotel, leisure and commercial sectors along with safes, minibars and many other supporting products.
Every aspect of our business is driven by you, the customer and we are aware that you can purchase what we sell from many other suppliers, but why not buy with confidence from a supplier who can offer...
Highly competitive prices, free next day delivery*, friendly specialist knowledge, trade counter facilities, huge stock holding and flexible customer service.
We hope that Grant Haze Hampshire can be given the opportunity to compete with other merchants on all future tenders and we thank you for taking the time to look at our website.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Grant Haze Hampshire Ltd, The Old West Barn, Highcross Road, Southfleet, Kent, DA13 9PH.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Website usage data
• Other information relevant to client enquiries
• Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records
• For processing your orders and managing and administering your account; delivering any services, products or information requested by you; responding to complaints or account enquiries.
• For verifying your identity when required (you may lose your password or security information for example, and we may then need to ask you for other 'identifiable' information to protect your data from unauthorised access).
• To improve the products and services we provide
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
• To customise the website for you
• To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
• To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
• To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
When will we disclose your information to others?
Please note that Grant Haze Hampshire Ltd does not sell or pass your personal information to third parties (other than as set out in the paragraph above) unless you have given us permission or unless it is strictly necessary to deliver the products and services ordered or used by you and you are notified beforehand.
For example, we may disclose your data to a credit card company to validate your credit card details and obtain payment when you buy an item or other product or service.
Grant Haze Hampshire Ltd may also be obliged to disclose your personal information to meet any legal or regulatory requirements (for example to comply with a court order) or obligations in accordance with applicable law.
How long do we keep your information for?
To make sure we meet our legal data protection and privacy obligations, we only hold on to your information for as long as we actually need it for the purposes we acquired it for in the first place.
In most cases, this means we will keep your information for as long as you continue to use our services, and for a reasonable period of time afterwards if you stop doing so, to see if we can persuade you to come back to us. After that we will delete it other than where we lawfully can keep any data for audit or legal reasons.
We shall keep data on our prospect database for not longer than 3 years from receipt subject to an individual’s right to unsubscribe or be forgotten at any time (See below).
Some of your data may also be kept for as long as required under the current UK VAT guidelines, for our compliance under HMRC regulations.
Access to your Information
You can write to us at any time to obtain details of the personal information we may hold about you. Please write to: The Privacy Officer. Grant Haze Hampshire Ltd. The Old West Barn, Highcross Road, Southfleet, Kent. DA13 9PH.
Please quote your name and address together with your mobile and/or account reference (if relevant). We would be grateful if could also provide brief details of what information you want a copy of, this helps us to more readily locate your data.
We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
You have the right to be forgotten at ANY time, please contact us using the contact information above or email email@example.com to begin this request.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
• Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
• Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
• Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
• Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
• To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
• Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
• We NEVER supply any information submitted to ourselves to ANY 3rd parties
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
• Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Write to us at: Grant Haze Hampshire Ltd, The Old West Barn, Highcross Road, Southfleet, Kent, DA13 9PH.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the upcoming GDPR laws.
Social media, blogs, reviews
Any social media posts or comments you send to us (on the Grant Haze Hampshire Ltd Facebook page, for instance) will be shared under the terms of the relevant social media platform (e.g. Facebook / Twitter) on which they are written and could be made public.
Other people, not us, control these platforms. We are not responsible for this kind of sharing. We recommend you should review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the social media platforms you use. That way, you will understand how they will use your information, what information relating to you they will place in the public domain, and how you can stop them from doing so if you are unhappy about it.
Any blog, review or other posts or comments you make about us, our products and services on any of our blogs, reviews or user community services will be shared with all other members of that service and the public at large. Any comments you make on these services and on social media in general must be not offensive, insulting or defamatory. You are responsible for ensuring that any comments you make comply with any relevant policy on acceptable use of those services.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the GRANTHAZEHAMPSHIRE.CO.UK domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully and ALWAYS check for a secure connection BEFORE submitting personal details.
If you require any further information or have any questions regarding the website or how we process/secure your data please email or write to us.